Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

O.M>g

Great animation, drawing, sound, music....everything!!!

Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

....hehehe...

BAhahaha!!!

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

So true!!!

Whimpy bitch gaurds.

Cupcakes and Unicons Cupcakes and Unicons

Love it!

Totally didn't expect that lol

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Great composition

and nice transition

Buoy responds:

I have decided that when I don't really have anything intelligent to come up with as a response to reviews, I shall post (alleged) quotes about space made by famous people. Here's one from Newton, enjoy.

"I do not know what I seem to the world, but to myself I appear to have been like a boy playing upon the seashore and diverting myself by now and then finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay before me all undiscovered."

STOP SOPA STOP SOPA

The message is well spoken

The whole piece grabs the viewer's attention and the pecking of curiosity ensues.... thank you for doing this. And you are very successful on trying something new :)

STOP SOPA!!! March on fellow artist!!

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

4 MONTHS!?!

That requires patience, something I dont have very much off. It's a very bad ass piece by the way! The story it tells, the faces under his tattered cloak, the gesture of his hands, the cold expression of death....the detail. It's awesome, loving it!!!

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you! Death has always fascinated me as it is the one final conquest of mankind's desire to solve the unknown. We gave Death a face because its easier to cope when you have an image to loth, or pray for, worship, fear or embrace. In my opinion death has been one of the most polarizing figures since the Black Plague, the image of death has taken so many images all the while reminding us of our own mortality. Glad you like it its your kindness that keeps me creating

Demon Field Demon Field

Great work

Love the use of space and depth, as if the background goes on forever. The demon seems to be lost in thought, just "out for a walk". I wouldn't change a thing about, but an artist is their toughest critic.

Nondual responds:

Thanks Burama. Yeah it's definitely true about artists being their own toughest critics.